Afiqah Yusof, 18.
IG; afiqah.y
Twitter; afiqahyusof_

Here's where I membebel about things you're not interested in.



   Photobucket





Oh! Aku takde idea.
Monday, April 18, 2011 @ 7:15 PM


I found theres many people using tumblr now kan. Kak Wani and others. My friend also. Im checking out my friend's tumblr just now and I found this word,


-Theres always that one teacher that I wanna slap.
*Thats happen everytime when I was at school, studying.


But not the time when teacher Elani turn to taught us. Cikgu Elani terbaik i told you. 


The last period of the time table tadi is Math -Puan Sham. Puan Sham enter the class with very semangat katakan but suddenly she got a call, she have to go meeting with the other teacher. Apa lagi, ofcourse my class looks very happy as a child kan. Muahaha, before she go, she left us with advice lah ofcourse ceh "Saya keluar ni jangan lah menjerit woooo! waaaa!" Hahaha. But sorry, we have to HAHAHAHAHA.


Im bored for about an half hour so im going downstairs and enter 6F. My old class ceh. Masuk je, bagi bku from puan zaidah to the old 6o's students yang turun masuk 6F. Jumpa lah cikgu Elani. I gave those 2 books to teacher Elani then i was looking all over the class. Asyraf and Harith as usual, bila nampak aku je ofcourse "Afiqqqqq Ahhhhh!" I was pretending like i dont hear anything. Thats how i roll with em xD 


Bila tengok kelas kan, aku macam RINDU NYAAAA MAI GOD. Aku bersuara dekat Cikgu "Dekat kelas 6O takde cikgu sebabtu sy nak sibuk dekat sini kejap nak kacau cikgu HAHAHA" Cikgu pun "Nak tengok cikgu ke.... Nak pandang..... " "Ha pandang sape?" Masa tu aku tengah tengok budak sebelah Afiq, budak baru kelas tu *Muka pelik tak kenal. "Ke pandang Afiq?" I was like Huh? Ape cikgu ni? Aku pun dengan muka selamba tak bersalah cubit cikgu xD "Cikgu jangan cikgu.. Mereka cerita ni cikgu ni tau. Ish," Kami pun bergelak ketawa. Hihihi, 


Its already 12 50, im leaving to 6O fo shooo cause theres only 10 minutes before going home. Then bila dh bosan, nothing to do in 6O. Aku decide nak pergi kelas 6F balik but after a while, tetibe kringgggg. Dah balik ghupenyer. I didnt realize about that sebab masa aku nak angkat kaki baru 12 55. Ok fine lagi 5 minit je pun. What the hell is wrong with me harini? Darrrr.


Ok bye xD



PAST
PRESENT