Afiqah Yusof, 18.
IG; afiqah.y
Twitter; afiqahyusof_

Here's where I membebel about things you're not interested in.



   Photobucket





Oh! Wawa.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 @ 11:21 PM


My tear almost fall down when Wawa chat with me and she said she will leave me. Like WTH gila. "Aku nak pergi please jgn lupa aku."Almost the same. Aku macam o.o Wht is she trying to talk about. I was like "Okay, apahal dengan kau?". She wouldnt never be like this, except she will moving anywhere far from me. Alah something like tht.

Then i asked the same question over and over again until she answer tht crap question. "Aku nak gi tndas". The words pop out from the IM box. "K cepat". 30 seconds later, "Da". "CEPAT LA BAGITAU". "Aku nak gi tandas, tu je la! Ape lagi, aku tahu lah kau sayang aku hahahaha >:D " - Almost the same as wht she had type.

Memang kebabom berapi macam lava blurp blurp dalam hati aku. Haih, masalah. If she could know wht i feel that time. Bangang sakai Wawa ni pung. Sekeh kang :@ :@ Nasib baik tak meleleh lagi. And yes, I do love her macam kembar sendiri.

Orang lain selama ni asyik guna; Macam adik sendiri, macam kakak sendiri.


Kita guna lain sikit.

Kembar.

Oke. kitorang umur sama en tarikh lahir je tak sama shooo wat like I care. Heh. Oke bye, im off here. Nak on Habbo. Still will do the same like yesterday. 6 pagi baru tidur~ Kboiii. Muah muah :* Haha.




PAST
PRESENT