Afiqah Yusof, 18.
IG; afiqah.y
Twitter; afiqahyusof_

Here's where I membebel about things you're not interested in.



   Photobucket





annoying sungguh
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 @ 11:47 PM


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, assalamualaikum.

Those bot(s) or idk if theyre human(s) that keep shouting on my cbox are annoying, seriously I tell you. With the very kerek nickname! Siap Lindsay Lohan, Katy Perry, Christina Perri, Aaron Aziz... etc etc etc. Me myself with my work, keep deleting it. Tolong la, kalau kau betul betul artis takpe gak. Ni fake, mematahkan semangat jiwa raga aku je.

And with the name they put Lisa la, Aliya la, and they shouted "Heyyy, cool blog, visit mine back". I read it like "Hey, can i get a punch, from you?" I dont even know how to differentiate them between which are humans and which are bots... *sigh* or they're all bots. (or theyre all humans)

its just annoying. thats the point. very annoying. i believe 'they' posted at your cbox as well. i believe theyre robot(s).

whatever, whatever, whatever.

off, nak colour dgn kakak. assalamualaikum!



PAST
PRESENT