Afiqah Yusof, 18.
IG; afiqah.y
Twitter; afiqahyusof_

Here's where I membebel about things you're not interested in.



   Photobucket





me
Monday, January 27, 2014 @ 8:06 AM


Bismillah, assalamualaikum. 

It has been how many months since I last updated my baby?!?!?!?!?! Wao. Can't believe I left my blog for 2 months like I used to cannot live without updating this thing in a day. At least to keep something in draft. Meeeeh.

2013 was a good year for me. So many memories to be kept. So many things.

So, todays the 27th day of 2014. A new start. Start fresh. 27 January 2014, im going to HUKM in few minutes. Curi jap masa nak hapdet blog ku ini. Operation is tomorrow inshaAllah. That is the main point of this entry. I went out w my friends yesterday kat Sunway and had a splendid time. 

From 11AM till Maghrib. Then I perform Maghrib at home, and straight away after solat I went to OU with family. I ate super alot. Well, pasnih kena puasa =p

I hope everything will go well. I surely will update MORE.

Before I hear ibu jerit panggil nama, wkwkwkwkwk. Goodbye.

Oh ya, Aisyah Aziz wished me GOOD LUCK. Hehe.

-I love Ariana Grande and Pierce The Veil- (tetibe) 



PAST
PRESENT